Sunday, September 20, 2009

Reunion Toronto 19.9.2009




Hi Radhesh & Mr.Lobo,

We had our third reunion last night at Mandarin Restaurant.
Initially, I had eight of us signed up for the occasion and with
our ladies taking part this time the number grew to 16. I was
really excited about this bigger crowd compared to the last one.
But to my disappointment, this expectation was short lived. As
the day Sept.19/09 drew nearer, the original number of 16 began
to shrink smaller and smaller. Eventually only three of us showed
up with our spouse. Nevertheless,we had a great time together
and the dinner was excellent with lots of seafood including large
king crab legs.

Attaching two pictures to you.With me are Merrill Smith and his
wife Francis, Ed Penhairo and his wife Christine, and myself with
my wife Suzie.

Hopefully next time more guys will be more committed.

Willy.Wu (1971).

No comments: