Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reunion in Nepal

DEAR RADESH,

CONGRATS TO OUR BROTHER GOATS FROM NEPAL THAT CONQUERED EVEREST. I WISH ALL GOATS GOOD LUCK AS WE CLIMB OUR PERSONAL MOUNTAINS IN LIFE .

KIND REGARDS,

JIMMY


Dear goats

This is to inform you that we have decided to go for a change in the venue for this Friday's Alumni Dinner. It will now be held at Wunjala Moskva, Naxal instead of DECC, UWTC, Tripureshwor. Pls find attached the updated flyer of the event along with a location map of the venue. I would request everyone's participation to make this event a success.


thnx n rgds
Bishal




The above has been sent by Jimmy.
I was surprised.
Have any of our boys actually gone on top of Mt Everest or is this a symbolic claim as this meeting is being held in Nepal.
I would request clarification as I had so never heard of the conquest or it should have come out in the papers.
If it is true then I would congratulate the boys and the Nepal Alumni and would like to hear more of their expedition to pot on our blog.

Radheshyam

No comments: