Saturday, November 28, 2009

Quiz Competition at St Xaviers.

I had reported last week that I was being asked to represent Goethals in the quiz.
Thank God, I was saved that embarassment.
There were two rounds in the quiz.
Teams from all the hill schools came.
Loreto girls were there too.
In the first round there were around 65 teams of 3 members.
Actually in this round it was free for all.
Members just sat near each other and helped each other.
We had two teams from Goethals.
Three young boys, Anik, Debjeet and Santanu made the younger team.
Anthony, Manos and self made the second team with Mrs Gasper to help us.
It was she who helped us with most of the questions,
Did I hear somebody say Cheating?
Well, most of the teams were doing the same.
Inspite of that help we lost.
33 questions were asked mostly pre-80s, so the youger boys could not do better than us.
Eight teams went into the final round.
I did not stay to watch the final round since both our teams did not go through
Manos said that Don Bosco won.
I had taken some photographs which are given below.

Just see, if you can recognize any of your friends.












1 comment:

ZeeNut said...

Hi Radheysham,

I have sent you a mail on WPIL queries. Do please reply if possible.

Regds,

Bosco (ZeeNut)