Sunday, November 2, 2008

Get-together of GMS Alumni, Delhi

I'm extremely happy that the get-together of the
GMS Alumni, Delhi, will be held on the 8th November.
I was unable to contact any Goethalite in Delhi
although I've been here for almost two years.
Kalyan Bhaduri is the President of the Alumni.
I had tried to contact him long back via E-mail,
but it appears he has not received it.
At least a contact has been made now.
I sincerely hope the contact will remain.
At present I'm going through some problems in the family.
Not very serious, but my presence is always required.
I shall try my best to attend the get-together in Delhi,
as I'll be missing the one in Kolkata.
I've sent a mail to Sarad Saraf, and contacted
Sandip Agarwal by phone.
Sandip informed that Kalyan Bhaduri is the President
of the Alumni.
I would certainly love to make contact with him.
He is likely to remember me when I was in school.
The others seem to be more than 20 years my junior.
But that should not deterthem from making contact with me.
I would love to make fresh associations. It would revitalise me

No comments: