Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Situations Vacant & Situations Wanted

I propose to add two new labels in our blog.

SITUATIONS VACANT

SITUATIONS WANTED

Many of our boys are well placed in life either as businessmen running their industries or well placed officers in reputed organisations.
Many occassions arise when they are in the position of power to employ persons down the line.
They put out advertisement in papers at substantial cost and then too they do not find suitable candidates.
I would want them to put their requirement in SITUATIONS VACANT. so that our boys could find employment.
Everything else being equal, I am sure if given a chance our boys would prefer to employ our boys.
I had mentioned in one of my earliest blog posts how I was given employemnt by Mr J P Singhee, Ashok Singhee's father when he saw in my CV that I had studied in Goethals and his son too was studying in Goethals.
I would like our boys take advantage of our school's goodwill.
Similarly, if any of our boys are in need of jobs, could send their details to SITUATIONS WANTED.

I am sending this to you for your comments as you will be actively involved in posting the details on our blog site. I would request anybody who would like to use the service to write to the nearest Blog Authors as I may become overloaded with the additional project.

Cheers,

Radheshyam

No comments: