Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nano goes to Gujarat

One cannot but feel elated when certain surmises made by him turns out to be correct.
It happens many times when I deal in shares. When after looking at charts, I expect a share to rise, and it rises, and I have bought those shares, you can imagine my feelings.
It is that "I told you" feeling.
On 3rd November, Mr. Ratan personally conveyed his decision to Buddhadev Bhattacharya, Chief Minister of Bengal, to withdraw the Nano project.
On 4th November, I had analysed the options open to Mr. Tata and suggested that, Gujarat would be his choice.
I am pleased to say that Mr. Tata has proved me correct.
It would be to the benefit of the people of India, if Mr. Tata gave us the working of his mind in selecting Gujarat.
Maybe, it would open the eyes of the politicians.
In the press conference, Mr. Tata talked of going from a bad "M" to a good "M"
He did not elaborate.
People surmised that the bad "M" is Mamta and the good "M" is Modi.
I however feel that Mr. Tata may have had two bad "M" in mind.
One of course is Mamta and the other is "M" of CPM.
There is no confusion of the good "M".
Goodluck, Mr. Modi and Gujarat

Radheshyam.

No comments: