Monday, April 14, 2014

AAP's Nalanda candidate attacked by 25 people, admitted to hospital

AAP's Nalanda candidate attacked by 25 people, admitted to hospital

New Delhi: There seems to be no end to attacks on the members of the Aam Aadmi Party. AAP's candidate from Nalanda, Pranav Prakash, was allegedly attacked by unknown assailants on Sunday.
He has sustained serious injuries and has been admitted to the hospital. Pranav has alleged that the he was travelling by his car when 25 people stopped him, dragged him out and beat him up.
"They dragged me out of the car and hit me on my mouth with the pistol. They also attacked me with sticks on my hands and legs," he said.
Just as I said earlier, the run of the mill political parties are desperate to prevent the AAP winning as it would rock the boats they have been travelling in since 66 years. It is for the people to give a fitting reply.

No comments: