Sunday, January 3, 2010

Msgs from friends 51


V P Thacker & Family
Sunil Sarin & Family
Bhaskar Chakravarty & Family


Msg from Karanvir Mehta

Dear Radheshyam,

this is to wish you and your family a very happy 2010. Thanks a lot for having kept us updated and humoured with your weekly columns.

I am in Kolkata and will be here till atleast end Jan. I am doing a course which I could have done anywhere, but as it was available also in Kolkata I decided to do it here and spend time with family and friends. I hope I will be able to meet you, and also some old boys during this period. I'll be busy during the day but will be free in the evenings. My local number is 903829347. In case any get togethers are planned please let me know.
After that, the Gorkha brigades permitting, I plan to got to the hills and also see the projects Jimmy has been working on in Kalimpong. I am very excited about that.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Karan


Dear Karan,

Sorry for the delayed reply. Actually I was very busy the whole of last week as we were welcoming a new member in our household, a son born to my son, Ajay of the 1st January.
I am putting your letter on the weekly mail.
I'll try to organise a meeting with your batch boys and others.
If you have the time, why don't you come to my home some time.
You could meet my family also.

Cheers,

Radheshyam


Msg from Abhinav Purohit

Hi

Please update my new contact details.

Mobile : +919011397777
Place : Mumbai

No comments: