Friday, January 29, 2010

The Frog Princess - retold


This guy is 72 years old and loves to fish.

He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, "Pick me up."

He looked around and couldn't see any one....

He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say a gain, "Pick me up."

He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.

The man said, "Are you talking to me?"

The frog said, "Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up, kiss me and I will turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. All your friends will be envious and jealous as I will be your bride!"

The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front breast pocket.

The frog said, "What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said? Now quickly kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride."

He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said.....

"Nah, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog."

With age comes wisdom..........

(sometimes....)


I have a feeling that I may have posted this earlier but I have posted it to just show how our priorities change with age.
Any teenager would have leaped at the offer given to the old man.

Sent by Vijay Thacker

1 comment:

ShantanuDas said...

Hey! I wonder how nobody has commented here.. This is a Good one!! LOL!