Wednesday, January 20, 2010

David Ludwig

I am sorry to inform all that David Ludwig, son of Mr Ludwig, our music teacher in school has passed away.
David was a classmate of ours in school.
His golden hair and smile is always imprinted in my mind.
I have received the following message from Sir. Mr. Lobo

Radheshyam

Dear All,

Just a quick one to let you know that David passed away at
Royal Perth on Wed 13th Jan 2010. It is with many thanks to
Mat Lobo that Richard & I were made aware of this.
Apparently David's boss had been trying to get hold of
Richard for some time to let him know , but was unable to
contact him as he was with Aileen & I at Dardanup for around a week.

The funeral arrangements are a cremation at Karakata on
Thursday 21st Jan 2010 at 10.15 am. Richard and I will be travelling to Perth for it.

Thank you Matt, Richard would have not known till too late
and David would not have had a member of his family to
send him off.
May his soul Rest In Peace.
As it is there are no obituary notices for David.

Take Care & Much Love

Francis

From Sir, Mr. Lobo

Many of our Readers would remember DAVID LUDWIG , second
Son of Mr Ludwig who was the Music Director at Goethals.
Richard is the elder Brother who is a retired Mathematics
Teacher, settled in a country town in Western Australia.
I don't have any details of the circumstances of David's passing
but I will be at the funeral when I meet Richard to pass on our sympathy

Matt

No comments: