Saturday, May 24, 2008

Msgs from Old Boys - 23

Msgs between Keith and Sir, Mr. Lobo

Sorry Keith
I don't have the addresses you require but I will put out feelers and ask my Kolkata contacts if they can help.
Had no luck with getting any information re: George Butcher's Wife.
I have been a bit slack with keeping up with my correspondence but suffice to say all's well with us and hope the same for you and the family.

Cheers
Matt
Subject: Email Address


Hi Matt,
I need a favour please!
Do you have an Email Address for Donald & Pam Crain Saigal?
I received an Email from Lionel Lumb,
He remembered my Mum & Dad from the Grail Club (Card Sessions) as well as me & Richard.
If you like to have his Email Address, I'll send it to you. Please keep in touch
Bye for now.
Keith.


Msg from Safiul Huda

Safiul,

Yes, you require the Gmail account to access the blg. I have noted your new ID (gmail). Shall I send all your mails to the new ID? The gmail mailbox never overflows and so mails do not bounce.
I'll congratulate you after you have posted the first article, for which I have been waiting for the last two/three months.
JK has also started writing in the blog. You must have seen his articles. He is presently Kolkata and will be here up to the 17th June.
JK has been busy renewing old relations after coming on the net
Jeff is shuttling between New Zealand and Australia and all my weekly mails to him get a standard reply that is will be in NZ up to ... and to contact him at ....(a cell no) in case of emergency.
It seems he has become very busy lately.
Tomorrow S P Chatterjee is holding an exhibition of the photographs with those of others of his photographic group. I'll tell you more about it after going to it.
Cheers,

Radheshyam


Radheshyam:

I've decided to take the plunge. This is the first time I'm using my
gmail account. Hope I'm doing it right and you get this. From one of
your letters I just now discovered you need to have my gmail address
so as to allow me access to upload. My gmail address is
safiulhuda@gmail.com.

Haven't heard from Jeff in a while. My emails to him bounce back
undelivered. Know anything?

Hopefully, by Monday, when I come back to office, I'll be able to
upload something. I still have that stuff on Oscars. I'll upload
that even though it is now dated.

I was very pleased to receive a letter from J.K.Ghosh. I replied and
am now anxiously awaiting his response.

All the best,

Safiul


Msg from Naranjan Punjabi
Hi Radheshyam

Thanks a lot for taking precious time and energy to keep all Goethalites in touch. I really look forward to your weekly updates.

Here's one on Dubai......

Regards
Naranjan

1 comment:

Matt Lobo said...

I had an immediate reply to the SOS that Keith Hayward requested.
So come on, Goethalites let's give Richard Johnson's suggestion a go and "PASS the Baton"



Hi Keith
Don Saigals mobile call number is 91-9830216104 and his daughter Sonias e.mail is in cc
B. rgds
Peter Remedios