Saturday, January 31, 2009

Msgs from Old Friends 5

Dear Mr Sharma,

Recently I have started corresponding with an ex- GMS "lad " by the name of Jimmy Keir. He graduated from GMS in 1952 and lives in Hongkong. He does visit India regularly and is
a very staunch supporter of GMS. He would like to receive your weekly news sheet and will be obliged if you could kindly put him on your list. I trust that you and your family are all
keeping well and may the New Year bring you all that you desire.
Warm regards.

Ashley Milne.


Dear Mr Sharma,

Further to my earlier e-mail, Jimmy Keir's email address is:- jimandsan@hotmail.com.
It's time for my bed, so I better hit the hay.

Regards.

Ashley Milne.


Hello Jimmy,

I just received your mail ID from Ashley and am forwarding the last mail I sent.
I havealso given a link to our blog.
You will find many interesting pieces to read in your spare time.
Of course you will not agree with all the views expressed.
That is diversity.

Radheshyam


Thanks Radheshyam,

Jimmy


Dear Ashley,
Thanks for Jimmy's ID.
I have sent last weeks mail and a link to our blg and also added him to my mailing list.
If there are any more boys, do let me know.
I would like to hear more from you.

Radheshyam


Msg from Willy Wu

Hi to all of you,

Most people are daily disgruntle and miserable, because
things don't go according to our ways. Looking at these
pictures will change our minds and start counting our
blessings.

Stay in touch....

Willy (1971).













Msg from Ashley Milne


Msg from Viraj

The water harvesting project was a major undertaking and the money (USD 95,000) was raised through OPs in Europe (mainly UK) and the US!

Warm Wishes,

Viraj
.

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/7202082_is4jt#462563559_4dWoe

Password: 1234


Thanks Viraj,
Beautiful photographs.

Radheshyam



Msg from John Kingsley

Folks, you’ve got to take a look at this. It’s just like the way we watched it on TV during the inauguration.

Grab the bar on the left to zoom into any spot in the picture. Amazing !!

Enjoy,

JohnK.


http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?auth=033ef14483ee899496648c2b4b06233c

No comments: