Thursday, March 5, 2009

The wolf inside us

An elder Cherokee Native American was teaching his grandchildren
about life. He said to them:
"A fight is going on inside me... it is a terrible fight,
and it is between two wolves.
One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance,
self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, pride and superiority.
The other wolf stands for joy, peace, love, hope, sharing,
serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy,
generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.
This same fight is going on inside of you and every other person too."
They thought about it for a minute and then one child asked
his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"
The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one I feed."


Fay Kelly of Loretto has sent the above.

It is probably meant for me, as I understand many of our readers are not exactly happy with my articles on politicians and vote bank politics.
However, these are topics, which I feel is harming India’s development.
Just this morning one of the Gurus said that there are two types of peoples fears.
The poor worry where or when they will get their next meal and the rich fear that they will lose their wealth. The poor cannot have their fill as they have no money and the rich cannot eat because of indigestion, high BP, heart problem, ulcer and other ailments.
The poor do not earn the fees given by the rich to their doctors in one day in a whole year.
If I do not try to do something in my own small way, I would be unfair to what the Christian Brothers have taught me, on being good.
I fully endorse Swami Ramdeo's "Bharat Swabhiman" revolution for ushering in India's 3rd Independence by removing India's corrupt politician.
I would suggest all who love India to watch his programme on Azstha Channel between 5.30 am and 7.30 am, every morning. He teaches you pranayam and also his plans of "Bharat Swabhiman"

Radheshyam

No comments: