Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Is Modi's Charisma just Media Build-up?



I have been telling every one that what ever we get to hear of Modi is just media build-up. 
The above pictures show what happened in the USA but was not reported by the media. 
As pointed out in the first ad of ABP, as long as the media is Meherban (favorable), up till then even an ass is a pehalvan (super wrestler).
A summons was issued against Modi and a reward was to be given to anyone who served it.

I don't understand why Modi Bhakts accuse me of being of negative mentality.
You tell me -
Should I not ask Modiji of Article 370 ?
Should I not ask Modiji of the reduction in tax on beef so that cow slaughter is increased ?
Their election promise was to ban cow-slaughter.
Should I not ask Modiji about the Z Class security given to Robert Vadra ?
Should I not ask Modiji about the horse trading of MLAs of the Delhi Assembly ?
Should I not ask Modiji about the withdrawal of FIR which was made by Arvind Kejriwal against Mukesh Ambani in Delhi?
Should I not ask Modiji about the withdrawal of powers of the Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi and making it impotent ? 
Should I not ask Modiji about the removal of Sanjiv Chaturvedi who was looking into the various corruption cases in AIIMS ?
Should I not ask Modiji about the steps taken so far for removal of corruption ?
Should I not ask Modiji about the inflation running unabated ?
Should I not ask Modiji about why he has gone slow on black money ?
Should I not ask Modiji about his promise to declare black money as national wealth ?
Should I not ask Modiji about his drama to oppose FDI ?
Should I not ask Modiji about our soldiers who have been killed by firing by Pakistan soldiers across the border ?
Should I not ask Modiji about the steps taken against the Chinese dadagiri?
Should I not ask Modiji about Love Jihad talked by his party men?
Should I not ask Modiji about the recent Communal riots in Vadodara ?
Should I not ask Modiji about the attempt by the DISCOMs in Delhi to influence the CAG audit?
Should I not ask Modiji about making people like Yeyurappa as Vice President in the Party ?
Should I not ask Modiji about making criminally accused people like Amit Shah who have not been allowed to enter their own states, as party President ?
Should I not ask Modiji about Smriti Irani submitting a false 12 th pass certificate being made the HRD Minister of India ?
Should I not ask Modiji about people like Smriti Irani and Arun Jaitley who have failed to win the people's support yet been made ministers ?
Should I not ask Modiji about the donations received by his party ?
Should I not ask about the paid news being circulated with money from Modiji?
Should I not ask Modiji about the illegal alcohol distributed by his party candidates during the elections ?
Should I not ask Modiji about a rapist being made a minister ?
Should I not ask Modiji about his election speeches to make the CBI an independent entity ?
Should I not ask Modiji about stopping the Collegium system of appointment of Supreme Court judges and instead, appointing two persons who were private lawyers of two politicians of his party ?
Should I not ask Modiji about appointing an ex-chief Justice of the Supreme Court as Governor of Kerala as the said judge had given a judgement in favour of Modiji ?
If not then it means that I am not a citizen of this country or Modi is not an elected Prime Minister of this country.

HOW CAN EXPECT ME TO BE EXHILARATED BY MODI'S PERFORMANCE IN THE USA WHEN I KNOW THAT IT IS ALL MEDIA BUILD-UP ?
HE IS JUST GOOD AT GIVING SLOGANS TO THE COUNTRY.

ALL GAS - NO SUBSTANCE.

No comments: