Thursday, October 9, 2014

As a Strong AAP supporter, why am I asking people to vote for the Congress in Maharashtra?

We have an AAP whatsapp group. One of the members of the group, Ganapati Bappa, posted the following message. 

I used to get irritated whenever I used to get pamphlets of BJP at my house promoting their Maharashtra Vidhan Sabha  candidate. 
I had almost made up my mind to vote for Congress but not a BJP ally or ex-BJP ally. 
But today when I received a pamphlet of Congress at my door, I remembered that all parties are one side itself of a coin.
Our fight is not against one party , it is against the system. 
We want mohalla sabha, citizen's charter and Jan Lokpal Bill.
So let the BJP form the government anywhere they win and we will continue to fight for our rights. Vote for NOTA.

I gave him the following reply:

Ganapati Bappa, what rights are you talking about? 
With one stroke Modi has made ACB impotent. 
He has withdrawn FIR against Mukesh Ambani. 
He has banned auto rickshaws from putting any ads as they supported AAP. 
He has made medicines expensive for the common man.
Once Modi gets majority in Rajya Sabha, he will do whatever he wants. 
Please See the writing on the wall.

As I said earlier, your vote for NOTA is actually a vote for the BJP. 
All the Sangha Parivar is advising to vote for NOTA so when they vote for BJP, their candidate will win. This is their new trick. 
I agree, the Congress and the BJP are two sides of the same coin or two wheels of a vehicle. 
But Modi has become a tractor wheel and all the others are children tricycle wheels.
Unless we have a balanced opposition, Modi will steam roll over us. 
Although, I do not support the Congress, this time, I suggest that we all vote for the Congress candidate if he is honest and non corrupt. 
Voting for the Shiv Sena, NCP, MNS is equal to a vote for the BJP for they will align with the BJP after the elections.
The combination of Modi and Amit Shah is like a combination of Hitler and Stalin.We can wish good bye to democracy once the BJP has the numbers in the Rajya Sabha. Remember, Modi does not allow RTI in Gujarat and the Lok Ayukt is virtually non existent in Gujarat. So much for transparency.
If Modi cannot give you Right to Information, how long would it take for him to confiscate your Right to Elections?

Remember, Hitler too brainwashed his people to support him to retrieve German honour which was lost during World War 1. 
Indira Gandhi imposed Emergency but at least she held elections again. 
Once Modi imposes Emergency, you can forget elections.
Atal Behari Vajpayee was different. 
The present the BJP is of the same pedigree as Nathu Ram Godse. 
DO NOT GIVE HIM MAJORITY IN THE RAJYA SABHA IF YOU VALUE YOUR FREEDOM.

No comments: