Sunday, October 14, 2012

Goethals Sport 2012 - 6

This continues the photos which were taken just before the lunch party the old boys gave the present boys.

I have given the names where I remember them, otherwise I have left them blank for which I apologize

If anyone would care to send me the missing name or correct any wrong names I may have put in, I would be only too glad to include them.

Ratnakar Roychowdhury & Sonam Dorjee of 1972 batch with the trophy
Rajesh Pradhan of 1980 batch with the trophy
Bro. E L Miranda with the trophy
Binamra Goenka & Avijit Guha of 1984 batch with the trophy
Ujjwal Das and one other of 1987 batch with the trophy
Ujjwal Das of 1987 batch with the trophy
Jitendra Agarwal with two others of the 1990 batch with the trophy
Bro. E L Miranda in school jersey with the trophy
Ayan and 2010 batch boys with the trophy
Class X boys, Prefects & Mr. K K Chirimar with the trophy
Class X boys, Prefects & Mr. K K Chirimar with the trophy
Sonam Dorjee, singing a song with Mr. K K Chirimar watching
Anthony Gasper, Rudra Roychowdhury, Mr. K K Chirimar, Jitendra Agarwal and one other in front of the school gate

No comments: