Sunday, April 4, 2010

Were these marriages made in Heaven?

These are wedding pictures gathered from God knows where...

Dad looks SO proud!!
Could someone please explain this to me?
Ok - this one sets the "women's movement" back a century or so..
No comment required
...step away from the buffet!
Do you think they road off on a Harley or in a limo?
I just want to see the kids.

From Prakash Bhartia.There were other pictures but I have posted the weirdest.

What can I say.
When marriage is taken so lightly and becomes a show business as to who can do the most weird thing in dresses, locations and what not, can you expect the marriage to last.
It would be wothwhile finding out how long these marriages lasted.
Marriage is a serious decision between man and woman to live together to beget children as per God's plan for keeping alive the human race
The pleasure in SEX, I suppose, is the bonus which God gives so that we keep the human race alive.
However, when SEX becomes the only motive withour procreation, we deviate from God's aim.
I suppose that has been the problem of humanity throughout the ages.

No comments: