Sunday, April 11, 2010

Msgs from friends 62

Msg from Debasis Chanda

Sir,

I'm an ex-Goathalite (Nov '81). Shall be very grateful if you can kindly include me within the Alumni Association fold.

Thanking you and looking forward to hearing from you

Sincerely yours


Debasis Chanda


Hello Debasis,

Welcome.

Could you tell us some more about yourself.
Which years you were in Goethals and the class you were in your last year in Goethals.
You could also give us your present contact details as your class friends may want to know where you are presently.
You can find out more of our Alumni at http://www.goethalsalumni.com
For Registration you will have to pay a one time subscription of Rs 1000.00.
The Annual subscription is Rs 500.00
We also have a blog http://goethals1907-2007.blogspot.com/ which gives interesting news and articles by our school boys mostly, and a weekly letter goes out to all members of our school and others who are on our mailing list giving the latest news in India in general and Kolkata in particular. Of course, some find the letters boring and if anybody does not want the letters, their names are removed from the mailing list.
If you have any further queries, you could come back to me.
Cheers,

Radheshyam


Msg from Praveer Prasad

Dear Sir,

I am a pass out of Goethals Memorial School (year 1996-97).

I was on your mailing list previously. However due to change in my e-mail id, i have not been receiving communications from you.

I am attaching my Personal Detail format (duly filled), for your reference.

I request you to kindly update my mail-id in your mailing list.

Yours truly

Praveer Prasad
Bhopal


Hello Praveer,

Thanks for your mail.
I normally discontinue sending the mails when they bounce more than twice as otherwise my return mail box gets cluttered.
I have added your new mail ID.
Now you should receive the mails.

Cheers,

Radheshyam

No comments: