Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time and Tide

We all see the before and after ads by companies who promise to reduce your weight by 10 Kg is a month or your girth by 4" in one week.
We all know that beauty is skin deep and yet we spend millions to tone our body to remove inches from some places or add inches at other places. Plastic surgeons are earning millions by changing the architecture of the nose or chin or teeth.
But to what purpose?
We are all rushing to our deaths as Lord Krishna showed Arjun when He opened His to show both the Kauravs and Pandas being swallowed by Him.
The pictures below show what I mean.
A thing of beauty is not a joy forever.




First Miss India( held in the year 1949) Pramila (Esther Abraham) is now 90 Years old



Sent by Partha Sengupta

1 comment:

My School - I wish said...

Some of our readers post their comments in Chinese.
I am sorry but I cannot read Chinese ad hence anything I cannot read and understand, I would prefer not to publish.
Hence, I would request all readers to post their comments in English