Sunday, August 14, 2011

To make your Sunday

Three nurses working in a morgue discover a Dead Man with a hard on.
The 1st Nurse says 'I cant let that go to waste'... and rides him.
The 2nd Nurse does the same.
The 3rd Nurse hesitates and explains she has her period... but does him anyway.
Then suddenly the dead man sits up and the Nurses apologize saying they thought he was dead!!
The Man replies "I was, but after two jump starts and a blood transfusion I feel great..!!"


A new way to avoid any alcohol issues while driving:


I went out with some friends last night and had too many drinks.
Knowing that I was way over the limit, I did something that I have never done before: I took a bus home.


I arrived home safe and untroubled, which seemed really surprising as I have never driven a bus before.


Sent by Prakash Bhartia

No comments: