Sunday, August 14, 2011

Talking across toilets

Traveling down the coast road I needed to use the toilet. I stopped
at a rest area headed for the toilet, went into the cubicle and this is what happened...

"Hi, how are you?"

Now...I'm not the type to start a conversation in a toiletand I don't know what got into me, but... I answered...
"Doin' just fine!"
then the other person said:
"So what are you up to?"
What kind of question is that? I'm thinking....
this is too bizarre... so I said:
"Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"
At this point I was just trying to get out as fast as I could when I heard another question.
"Can I come over?"
OK, this question was just too weird for me but I figured I would just be polite and end the conversation...so I said:
"No.. I'm just a little too busy right now !!!"
Then I hear the person say nervously...
"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other cubicle who keeps answering all my questions


Mobile phones, don't you just love'em


Sent by Prakash Bhartia

Those who remember our school bogs must also remember the converstions when inside.
Fortunately in those days there were no cell phones

No comments: