Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Don't ask a woman her age?

Bless her little heart.....How sweet........
The secret to long life...

A doctor on his morning walk, noticed the old lady pictured above.
She was sitting on her front step smoking a cigar,
so he walked up to her and said,"I couldn't help but
notice how happy you look! What is your secret?"
"I smoke ten cigars a day," she said. "Before I go to bed,
I smoke a nice big joint. Apart from that, I drink a whole
bottle of Jack Daniels every week, and eat only junk food.
On weekends, I pop pills, get laid, and I
don't exercise at all."
"That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?"
"Forty," she replied



Sent by Prakash Bhartia

God in His wisdom has made certain laws.
When you discard the laws and follow your own whims, you are sure to suffer.
People blame that on fate.
But actually, they themselves are to blame.
This does not mean that fate plays no part.
In certain cases a person may lead an ideal life but in spite of that misfortune may befall him.
That is fate.
Hence, as He says in the Bhagavad Gita.
It is within your power to do Karam. and leave the fruits to
me

No comments: