Saturday, September 6, 2008

Messages from Old Boys 36

Msg from Karanvir Mehta

Hello Karanvir,

I am pleased to note you would like to write directly in our blog.
I have extended an invitation to you through Google.
If you click on the invitation, you will be able to enter our blog site and write on it.
I had prepared some basic guide on how to go about writing in the blog.
I have attached the files.
If you go through them, I don't think you will face any difficulty
Radheshyam

Hi Radheshyam,
Thanks for another nice edition of your weekly message. I enjoy reading them. How does the blog work - could I add something on it or do I have to send it to one of the contributors for loading. If I can put something on it then what steps do I have to follow to be able to add something.
Do you have feedback from our various old boy chapters when they will be meeting the next time. Would it be a good idea to have a claender loaded somewhere with those dates.

Karan


Msg sent by Partha Sengupta

Hi Guys

I saw two wonderful quotes today and wanted to share it with you :

"As we grow older and realize more clearly the limitations of human happiness, we come to see that the only real and abiding pleasure in life is to give pleasure to other people." -P.G. Wodehouse

Martin Luther King said this..."Everyone has the power of greatness. Not for fame, but greatness. Because greatness is determined by service."

Have a great day !!!!

Partha


Msg from Kamal Kamlani

For that you must have a net connection in your computer.
All the weekly mails that I send are pertaining to articles / letters received and put on the blog.
Bishan scanned the photgraphs and posted them.
Hope you should not have any problem now.

Radheshyam

How do I get to see the photoghaphs sent by Bishen Dewan and the write up. Please let me have the guidelines.

Thanks. Kamal Kallani '71

No comments: