Friday, April 4, 2008

Reunions Continue ...

From: Richard Johnson

For me, the 2007 reunion started with the emails I referred to in my previous Blog message and continued with recollections and stories. They still continue. Recently, we had a get-together at Bruce Wallace’s place. Bruce attended the Kurseong reunion with his wife Christine and daughter, Emily. We thought we’d get together with a few others who would be interested in the photos and videos of the Kurseong reunion. In the picture below, from the left, there’s Bruce and Sydney Wallace, then Peter Lardner (’61), Patrick Wallace (’62) and Eugene Roberio (’62). The stories were really flowing. I mentioned that I met Wendy (St Helen’s ’62) at the reunion and at the time, I could not recall why I felt I knew her quite well – she couldn’t recall either. Well, at the mention of her name Eugene and Patrick almost fell off their respective chairs. She was Eugene’s girlfriend and Patrick knew her quite well too – “How did she look? Didn’t you remember …”. Names set off flashes of memory. I am sure fantasy played an important part! So there we were, as a direct result of the 2007 reunion, sitting there, reminiscing about years gone.












Is Eugene breathing in? …. I wonder why…

1 comment:

My School - I wish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.