Now that the Modi-Amit Shah jori has been truly vanquished and pulverised, we should take stock of who was responsible for their defeat.
1. Was it Prashant Kishor, Modi's whizkid who switched sides because of the insulting behaviour of Amit shah?
2. Was it Dadri and the murder of Mohammad Akhlaq?
3. Was it Union Minister Mahesh Sharma'S description of the incident as "an accident".
4. Was it Sadhvi Prachi's controversial statement that those who consume cow meat deserve the same fate as that of Dadri lynching incident?
5. Was it Haryana chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar statement that "Muslims should stay, but they will have to give up eating beef" because "the cow is an article of faith" for Hindus, while Muslims wouldn't "be violating their religious beliefs by giving up beef"?
6. Was it V K Singh's analogy of throwing stones at a dog with reference to the two dalit children's death in Haryana.
7. Was it the return of the Akademi Award by Nehru's niece, Nayantara Sahgal, which set the ball rolling for 400 more people to return their awards?
8. Was it Arun Jaitley and other BJP leaders criticism of the return of the awards by writers,historians, scientists and film makers
9. Was it RSS Chief, Mohan Bhagwat's call for social review of the reservation policy?
10. Was it Shah Khan's interview expressing his grievance at the intolerance which had grown in India.
11. Was it Kailash Vijayvargia's threat to Sharukh Khan to leave India and go to Pakistan if he was not satisafied.
12.Was it Amit Shah's comment that Pakistan would celebrate Diwali with crackers if Nitin+Lalu won the elections in Bihar?
13. Was it Nitish Kumar's call to Lalu Yadav to come together to fight the BJP?
You see that there is a big list above and there would be other causes which I may have missed.
However, there is one cause behind all the above causes as Maradona said after scoring his infamous goal, the Hand of God!
God wanted that Modi & Co should lose and Nitish & Co should win and all the above actions were the forces whose resultant was a Nitish & Co win.
So although Uma Bharati said on 23rd October, that Narendra Modi has Lord Rama's Blessings but it seems that the Lord did not approve of his actions.
While athiest's may not believe in the existence of God, I very much believe in Him.
It is He who makes us say and do the things we do at any particular.
Or rather it is our Vasnas (unmanifest desires) which we have carried over from our many janmas(lives) which make us say and do the things we do.
You will get a clearer view these things if you attend the discourses on the Bhagwat Gita by Mrs. Jaya Rao from 19th through 22nd November, 6.30 pm to 8.00 pm