Sunday, February 8, 2015

Annual Dinner & Dance Party at Armenian Club, 12, Park Street, Kolkata

Some pictures taken on 07.02.2015 at  Armenian Club, Parks Street on the occasion of Annual Dinner & Dance Party of Goethals Alumni, Kolkata. Incidentally, while the party was going on, we came to know through exit poll results that  AAP was heading towards a resounding victory in the Delhi Assembly elections. The final results would be known only on the 10th February after the contents of the EVM are analysed. For me it was a special occasion. I  won a prize in the lucky draw, the first time in my life. Probably it was my lucky day, AAP winning in Delhi and I winning in Kolkata. If I had bought a lottery ticket, I would probably have won that also.
The Prize




























No comments: