Sunday, October 30, 2011

Who is the richest?

The verdict is out.
Mukesh Ambani is the riches Indian(27 billion) and Carlos Slim Helu & Family (74 billion) are the richest in the world.
But who among the races are the richest?
Prakash Bhartia explains to us who is the richest.


A Catholic, a Protestant, a Muslim, a Chinaman, an Indian giant of industry, and a Jew were in a discussion after a bounteous dinner.

Catholic: “I have a large fortune....I am going to buy Citibank!”

Protestant: : “I am very wealthy and will buy General Motors!”

Muslim: "I am a fabulously rich prince.... I intend to purchase Microsoft!”

Chinaman: "I'm a Shanghai trillionaire....I intend to buy the NYSE"

Indian: "My ambitions require me to buy all ports on the West Coast of North America"

They then all wait for the Jew to speak....
The Jew quietly stirs his coffee, places the spoon neatly on the table, takes a sip of his coffee, looks at them and casually says:

“I'm not selling!!!...”

No comments: