Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Garlic for the Heart

Before you go to bed at night, prepare this magic potion :

Finely chop up two cloves of fresh garlic and let it expose to
the air for a few minutes while you wash up your chopping board.

The chopping releases the enzyme allinase in the garlic.
Gather the chopped garlic on a spoon and swallow it with water.

The garlic will travel your entire digestive tract while you
sleep and scavenge and neutralize all the toxins, carcinogens,
harmful bacteria, fungi, viruses, foreign chemical before they
can harm your healthy cells.

Swallowing the chopped garlic will not give you garlic breath,
as long as you don't chew it. You can brush your teeth and rinse
your mouth before you go to bed.

In the morning, drink a big glass of water.

Your first bowel movement will have a strong garlic odour
and you will know that the harmful stuff have been eliminated
from your body.
Try it, especially if you have had a bad eating day.


Sent by Arun Shroff.

Normally, I recommend anything which I have tried myself, like in my earlier mail/blog where I had recommended Arjun Chal, Cinnamon, Honey etc.
I have heard of the healing powers of Garlic for heart patients but have never tried it because of the stink emanating from anybody taking garlic.
The person taking it does not have idea of the stink and his friends and colleagues are too diplomatic to tell him so.
I had one of our suppliers who used to take garlic.
Every time he came to my office, I had to open the window after he left. During his stay, I had to hold my breath.
If the above treatment does not leave any residual stink in the person taking it after he relieves himself in the toilet next, please let me know.
I may then try the treatment.

No comments: