Saturday, May 15, 2010

Using Cellphone while driving


Sent by Shvatosh Deb
Just yesterday, I was standing on the road waiting for the flow of cars to stop so that i could cross the road when i saw a young girl making repeated attempts to cross the road but repeatedly stepping back when a nother car came dashing along.
I waited for sometime but then I could not hold myself back and went up to the girl and told her that life was more important than a few moments delay in reaching office.
She smiled and stepped back and waited patiently with me for the cars to stop whizzing past.
This is one common fault which we pedestrians have.
The picture above is a fault which car owners have.
It is FATAL.
The police may not see and fine you.
You probably may not give them the opportunity for you too may not be given the opportunity to wish your family goodbye.

AVOIND THIS FAULT

No comments: