Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Marry Bill Gates Daughter

Not everyone can marry Bill Gates daughter and/or become Vice President of the World Bank.
However, one of my colleagues in office has found a foolproof method.
You could try it if you are qualified and have the guts
Do read his methodology below.
Do let us know if you rise to the top.

Radheshyam

Father: "I want you to marry a girl of my choice"
Son: "I will choose my own bride!"
Father: "But the girl is Bill Gates daughter."
Son: "Well, in that case...ok"

Next - Father approaches Bill Gates.
Father: "I have a husband for your daughter."
Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry!"
Father: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."
Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case...ok"

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.
Father: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.
"
President : "But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!"
Father: "But this young man is Bill Gate's son-in-law."
President: "Ah, in that case...ok"

This is how business is done!!

Moral: Even If you have nothing, you can get anything. But our attitude should be
positive

No matter what we are a how we are ? Think that we can achieve....and we can.....
just plan it....execute it.....
Day dream or night dream , never reaches any shore
Efforts...Efforts....start...start.start.......
we can see only success...only food results.....
just try..

By the way I do not know whether Bill Gates does have a daughter. Does he?

Radheshyam

3 comments:

ఏకాంత్ said...

Yes

Good example for positiveness' power :)))

Yes, bill gates do have a daughte...sorry...not just one but two....


But the sad part is the eldest one is still 11+ yrs old(2008)

Jaison Joseph said...

This is not a positive example. Here the father is lying in every occasion, first he lies to his son then to bill gates, then to the bank.

Taranath Chebrolu said...

Jaisen u r worng. This is the best example on which the business runs in the corporate world.

More over this is a positive approach

regards
Taranath