Friday, April 5, 2013

Msg from the Principal - Goethals start Class XII

Dear Past Pupils,

I am pleased to inform you that Goethals has been upgraded to Class XII (ISC) for Science and Commerce. We are starting our admissions immediately.

I thank you for urging me to seriously consider this move. Your suggestion coming in with some of the Day scholar parents who also met me around the Sports day last year got me seriously considering it.

Now we need to encourage our students to stay !!! I need your help for that.

We also need you to spread the word - we need to make sure that the effort is financially viable and for that I need to have at least 40 students in each section !

We have opened the admission to Class XI for the girls. So Goethals at this section is also co-ed !!

Please spread the word !

With kind regards,

Bro.E.L.Miranda

No comments: