Sunday, March 25, 2012

School Party - 24.03.2012

After a long time we had our annual party at Saturday Club, Kolkata.
Quite an impressive gathering of about 70 people including girls from St. Helen's and boys from Victoria, Mt. Herman and North Point.
The dinner must have been sumptuous although I did not partake it as I left before the dinner started because the smell of the non-veg items in the menu makes me uncomfortable.
I remember during our visit to Sikkim, I had to leave the banquet hall in the party given by the former speaker of the Sikkim Assembly, K T Gyaltsen, as the smell became unbearable.
Among the oldies, O P Agarwal, Nelson Flavien, Anup Daw and the evergreen Manos Chowdhury were there.
None of my class mates could make it.
There were quite a few cameras clicking away so I did not take many photographs.
The ones I did take are given below

Radheshyam































1 comment:

Bhaskar said...

Thanks for posting these pictures.Happy to see ex-Goethalites meeting and enjoying themselves.Sad that I am away from these moments in life.Best wishes, Bhaskar Chakravorti Batch 1971