Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Haircut

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut.
After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber
replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community
service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop.
When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there
was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries
to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept
money from you , I'm doing community service this week.'
The cop was happy and left the shop. The next morning when
the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and
a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Member of Parliament came in for a haircut, and
when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied,
'I can not accept money from you. I'm doing community
service this week.' The Member of Parliament was very
happy and left the shop. The next morning, when the barber
went to open up, there were a dozen other Members of
Parliament lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference
between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

BOTH POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS
NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN
AND
FOR THE SAME REASON!


The above was posted by Pradeep Mohan on FB.

With the elections result pouring in from four states, the above is very pertinent.
However, I am wondering whether we are not replacing a set of soiled, shitted diapers with another set of the same

No comments: