Sunday, March 11, 2012

My neighbour

A cruel lady friend of mine in Rome sent me this to rub salt in my wounds.
This contains a lot of bitter truth that is tough to swallow.
Misery loves company, therefore I am sharing this.


She is my neighbor, Ishi.

She's single. She lives right across the street. I can see her house from my study.

I watched as she got home from work last Friday. I was surprised when she walked across the street and up my driveway. She knocked on my door. I rushed to open it.

She looked at me, and said, “Hi, I just got home, and I'm feeling really horny tonight. I just wanna go out, have a good time, get drunk, and get laid. Are you busy tonight?”

“Er ... no, no, no. I'm free. No plans. No plans at all" I muttered excitedly and in anticipation.

“Great! In that case, could you look after my cat?"

It's no fun growing old, believe me


Sent by Prakash Bhartia

No comments: