Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Richard Hayward - passes away

To all our family and friends,with sadness my brother Richard passed away a few minutes ago with cancer.Forgive me but im lost for words and will try to give you some details soon. Thanks, Keith.

Francis John Porter 3:16am Sep 28
It is with great sadness that I must pass on the news of the passing of a very dear friend Richard Hayward, of cancer. A gentle giant who I knew in both GMS and La Martiniere. My heart goes out to Linda & Fly and his brother Keith and Fly. Fare thee Well our Gentle Giant.

Keith:

Please accept my sincerest condolences for your tremendous loss. I am very saddened. The departed is a person I once knew. I can still picture him [at GMS] as this big strapping, jolly fellow; friendly and open. Since I too have gone through the experience of the loss of a brother, I can deeply empathise with you. You are absolutely correct: there are no words to describe the pain you feel. Nor are there words with which one might console.

Safiul

Keith,

My sincere condolences. I was very fond of Richard and it is very difficult to believe the big man is no more. He was a gentle and kind soul and I do remember him affectionately. It is a hard blow even though we have not been in touch for decades.

Minoo Avari

No comments: