Sunday, February 7, 2010

Msgs from friends 56

Msg from Naresh Singhania

Hallo Radheyshyam,
I am currently in Germany and would like to get contact of other Goats in Germany, Netherlands, Belgium or nearby.
My email address is nsinghania@gmail.com. I am from 1992 batch.
I did talk to you briefly on the phone last year. I live Lake Town in Kolkata. Maybe next time, I get to meet you.

Take Care.

Naresh


Hello Naresh,

Yes, I remember our conversation and I was expecting you when you came to Kolkata. But, I suppose you must have been busy.
Anyhow my invitation stands whenever you come to Kolkata next.
I am putting your letter on my weekly mail.
One of my class mates Satis Shroff stays in France.
Another Karan Mehta stays in Italy but he has presently come to India and will go back by end march.
My son too has gone over to Switzerland on Tuesday and the younger is in the norhtern part of UK,near Glasgow.
There are may of our boys in UK.
Further, I'll post your letter on my weekly mail so that they can contact you.

Cheers

Radheshyam


Msg from Kathy Sanders

Hi,

My name is Kathy Sanders and I am the Assistant Editor for Hospital.com. Hospital.com is a medical publication geared towards offering information on hospitals while also covering other issues within the medical field. We are a member of the AHA (American Hospital Association), and while reviewing medical related websites, I happened to come across your page. I see that you have a number of quality resources on your site, and I was hoping that you'd be able to add Hospital.com as well.

Please let me know if you are able to make this addition. Thank you and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks and regards,

Kathy Sanders

editorial.hospital@gmail.com
www.hospital.com


Hello Kathy,

Thank you for your interest in our site.
I have gone through you site and feel that the information provided may benefit our readers.
As requested by you, I am adding your link to our blog.
As an editor of Hospital.com, I would welcome any articles from you for our blog.

Best regards

Radheshyam Sharma


Hi Radheshyam,

Thank you very much.I really appreciate the kind words. Please let me know when you end up posting. You can have articles from hospital.com and acknowledge back to hospital.com. If you need any article on any particular topic then please send me the topic. I will write an article and send it over to you.

Kathy


Hello Kathy,

I am posting whenever I get articles, snippets etc from our boys.
Our blog has about 6 blog authors but they probably are busy or do not want to be bothered in the posting headache since it is time consuming. So normally they send what they want to post by email to me. I then edit where necessary and then post it.
You could follow the same procedure or if you so desire, I could make you a blog author, if you would care to post directly Whatever way you wish.
Yes, if I find any article of interest in hospital.com, I 'll post it after due acknowledgement,
It would help if you could point out the articles of interest as I may miss some good ones.
Our country is plagued by corrupt doctors who are the actual disease.
I have just posted about it on our blog http://goethals1907-2007.blogspot.com/2010/02/battle-brews-over-barefoot-doctors-g.html
Yes, I know our cooperation should be mutually beneficial.
I will let you know any articles of interest of our readers so that you may write.

Bye for now

Radheshyam

No comments: