Saturday, February 21, 2009

Msgs from Friends 06

Msg from Keith Hayward

Hello Radheshyam,
Can you help me with some Email Address's please?
Bruce Wallace,Peter Gleeson,Michael Boudville,(Peter?Thorpe) and Tony Dayton.
Thanks,
Keith.


Hello Keith,

I have the mail address of only Bruce and Michael.
They are :

dosbornew@yahoo.co.uk
michael.boudville@defence.gov.au

The others I do not have.
Bruce may be having Tony's mail ID.
You ask him and also let me know.
Bruce hasn't corresponded for a long time.
Hope he is well.

Cheers

Radheshyam


Msg from Graham Hope

Many thanks for your most informative scripts which I do enjoy reading. Youre absolutely right the weather here is very cold and, with the huge amount of snow makes driving very dangerous. A bit like driving on glass. To give you a bit of a visual where I live the snow fell so heavely that I couldn't see the top of my car tyre. Regarding your boy im sure hell be fine as the good lord will look after him and bring him safely home to you.
Regards

Graham


Msg from Naresh Singhania

Hi Radheyshyam,

How are you? are you in CAlcutta? I am in Calcutta currently and maybe we can meet up.

As I do not check my emails regularly currenty, maybe you can sms me ur number at 9903660098 so that i may call u.

I was in GMS and passed out in 1992.

Thanks
Naresh


Hello Naresh,

I just came back to Calcutta after one week.
I am staying in Kolkata.
My Cell no is 9331259878.
Did you come to the last get-together?
Do Call, I'll be expecting your call.

Cheers,

Radheshyam


Msg from Ralph Reeves

No Radesh,

No "Thank God" from me.
Keep them coming buddy.
You have a good trip to Ranchi.
We have had a cold spell here in Canada too. Man! we always have cold spells or else this is not Canada. -20 Celcius normal with -30 celcius with the Wind Chill. Which means that your bare fingers could get frost bitten in 60 seconds if not taken care of quickly. Right now it's rain and +7. What a break, but not for long, we are back to -16 tomorrow.
Cheers

Ralph


Hello Ralph.
Thanks for your message.
I am just back from the marriage in Ranchi.
I really admire you people living at those inhospitable temperatures.
I remember in school getting chilblains and scratching my fingers continuosly when the temperatures were in the range of just 8 deg celsius.
Yes, we in India are very lucky.While the rest of the world has just four seasons, we in India have six.
Grisma(summer), Barsha(monsoon), Sarath, Hemantha(Autumn), Sheeth(winter) and Basanta(spring).
Nature gives us copious supplies of different fruits during each season.
We have much to thank God for being born in and living in India,in spite of the wretched politicians.

Radheshyam



No comments: