Here's whats going on in the deepening mystery of the Tatra trucks.
How do you "buy" or "sell" this ? Just gives one food for thought.
All of us have become champions in giving evasive replies on debates in the media.
In the procurement of Tatra vehicles here are some simple
Points to think about...
1. The Army is the user.
2. The Ministry of Defence is the buyer.
3. BEML, under the MOD is the seller.
4. The BEML purchases from abroad at Rs 40 Lakhs per vehicle.
The MOD fixes the price of Rs 1.10 Cr to sell to the army.
5. How can the MOD take action on the issue raised by the
Chief of Army Staff when the MOD itself is the user, buyer and seller.
6. The army as a user has to initiate the procurement orders;
Beyond that they have no role that is why Rs 14 Cr is a
very very cheap price
7. The MOD is the conspirator, the colluder and the collaborator.
8. Antony should be in jail but like Manmohan Singh he will
Say 'he has no idea'.
9. Kapil Sibal will say with his arrogant smirk "zero loss"
as technically the funds have moved from one head of
Account of MOD ie. The Army to BEML both under MOD.
10. Ultimately the legal brains in the party of the day
Will find ways and means to transfer the loot to the
I continue to remain appalled at the depth of the debate
On all channels wherein no one addresses the basic issues
but gets emotional about terms like morale, loyalty and
Integrity. India is a great country and believes in
reconciliation and forgiveness so NOTHING will happen!!!!.
This was posted by Suryajyoti Sengupta on FB