Sunday, November 6, 2011

72 Virgins

An 18-year-old Shia Muslim suicide bomber blew himself up and appeared before Allah.

He said, "Oh, Allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request. Since I'm
only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I never was
with a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, who also won't know what to do
sexually, can I have 72 holy prostitutes?"

Allah regarded him for a moment, demurrred, then replied, "Actually, the 72 virgins
are Sunni and are here in heaven because idiots like you murdered them during prayers in a Sunni mosque before they
themselves could experience the pleasure of sex. So you're here to service them. Since
they're virgins, they're quite sexually ravenous; and, frankly, you'll be on constant, exhausting duty."

The bomber responded, "Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it
be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?"

And Allah replied, "Who said they're women?"


Sent by Prakash Bhartia

No comments: