Saturday, May 6, 2017

Share Market Trading for the Retail Investor - a new blog.

Those of you who have been following this blog all these years, I have some good news.
Since my retirement in November 2016, I have started working on my hobby, share trading, full time.
Share trading has been my hobby since 1983 but I could only do on & off trades as I was in service. But now, I can work full time.
I have started a new blog devoted to my experiences in the share market.
The name is "Diary of a Retail Share Trader" with URL "hownot2losemoney.blogspot.in"
Presently it is just about a week old.
I am sure all those who have any interest in the share market will find it absorbing.
I mention the daily Market Trades I make and the reason why I did any particular trade with relevant charts. It will help the pitfalls which I may make in my trades 
I have also given a History of my entry into the share market. A Glossary explains the terms in given for the benefit of the novice.
If anyone has any queries, I will attempt to answer the same.
As the name suggests, it is for the retail investor and not for those in Derivatives, Commodity or Currency Trading.
I do not give any buying or Selling Tips. However, if you regularly read the blog, you yourself will become knowledgeable enough to generate your own tips as I tell my broker when he tries to send me tips. However, if you plan to buy or sell any particular shares I can advise you on whether to take the plunge.
The blog will help you not to lose money and trade for the rest of your life.
This profession is especially suitable for people who have retired.
Retirement has become a curse for the old for after very busy life, they suddenly find themselves without any work with all the time in the world. An idle Mind...you know the rest. The spouses bear the brunt of the idleness.
I am kept busy from 8.30 am to 10.00 pm at night , Monday through Friday and on Saturdays and Sundays, I plan for the next week.
Further, the government has reduced the interest rates so much that you will not be able to maintain your family. On the other hand, you can easily earn at least 15% p.a on your disciplined investments in the share market.

No comments: