Monday, June 21, 2010

My Living Will


My Living Will
Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her,

'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine
And fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

She got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine.

She's such a bitch...



Sir, Mr. Lobo sent the above.
The next one has been sent by a colleague, P S Gupta.
It is probably targeted at me.


In case of an emergency, speak only in English !!
Never say prayers in any other language!
U never know what kind of translation problem u can run into :)
An Indian in the US suffered a heart attack on the road and was picked up by an ambulance. Being religious, he kept repeating - Hari Om, Hari Om, Hari Om.

When the ambulance pulled into his home, his wife came out and screamed to the paramedics: 'Why didn't you take him straight to the hospital?'
They replied "Because he kept saying,
'Hurry home Hurry home Hurry home!'

No comments: