Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Durga Puja - Some more pictures

These pictures were taken on Navami (20.10.2007) by my son. All the pujas were from the Salt Lake area in Kolkata.

I couldn't take any more pictures as I was busy after the death of my cousin, as reported last week.

I know you will like the pictures, especially the ones designed on the Castle in Harry Porter's film which created a legal dispute in Delhi court.

Thankfully, after the initial hiccup on Shasthi because of unwanted showers, the rest of the Pujas passed wonderfully.

I wish all our old boys a very Happy Bijoya.

Cheers for Goethals!!

Nine for days!!

Radheshyam










The pictures above, below and to the right are of the Puja pandal based on Harry Porter's Castle. Children really loved this pandal.










No comments: