Sunday, September 13, 2015

MAN & WIFE......

A bookseller conducting a market survey asked a woman –
“Which book has helped you most in your life?”
The woman replied – “My husband’s check book!!”

A prospective husband in a book store “Do you have a book called, ‘Husband – the Master of the House’? 
Sales Girl: “Sir, Fiction and Comics are on the 1st floor”.

Someone asked an old man: “Even after 70 years, you still call your wife – Darling, Honey, Luv.
What’s the secret?
Old man: I forgot her name and I’m scared to ask her.

Husband to wife – Today is a fine day. Next day he says: Today is a fine day.
Again next day, he says same thing – today is a fine day.
Finally after a week, the wife asks her husband – since last week, you are saying “today is a fine day”.
I am fed up. What’s the matter? 
Husband: Last week when we had an argument, you said, “I will leave you one fine day.”
I was just trying to remind you……" 

Now that they are retired, my mother and father were discussing all aspects of their future. "What will you do if I die before you do?" Dad asked Mom.
  
After some thought, Mom said
 that she'd probably look for a house-sharing situation with three other single or widowed women who might be a little younger than herself, since she is so active for her age.
  
Then Mom asked Dad, "What
 will you do if I die first?"
  
He replied, "Probably the
 same thing."


Bill tried to cheer up Hillary today by reminding her that Nelson Mandela 
wasn't elected president until after he spent 27 years in prison.
 

Sent by Prakash Bhartia

No comments: