Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Raju Srivastava in Big Bosses House

I normally don't watch the TV. programme "Big Boss".For that matter I hardly watch any programme except CNBC TV 18
I was on my computer and my wife was watching some programme on Color Channel when an advertisement clip of "Big Boss" came on.
In this Raju Srivastava makes an announcement for some programme that evening in Big Bosses house.
While announcing he sees on the foreign member of "The Bosses' house.
He says something like "Gauri Chitti who does not speak or understand anything and looks like a egg which has been cut through"

This sort of fun making at the expense of anybody just because a person does not understand your language is in bad taste.

A good comedian does not raise laugh by poking fun at another person because of his colour, caste, religion or understanding of any language.

I expected much better sense form Raju Srivastava whose jokes and presentation I normally consider as high calibre.

No comments: