Saturday, October 3, 2009

Msgs from friends 38

Msg from Keith Hayward

Hello Radheshyam,
The 2 photos from Willy Wu are the same!and can you tell me what year Willy started.I can remember Willy from Goethals around 1958/60.I can't imagine Willy still in school(Goethals) in 1971?I must have a different Willy Wu??
Take care,

Keith.


Hello Keith,

Yes, this is Willy Wu of 1971.

Sorry for putting up the same photographs twice.
There were actually two photographs.
My mistake. I'll correct that coming week.

Cheers,

Radheshyam


Msg from Willy Wu

Hi Radhesh & Class-mates in Kolkata,

I like to wish all of you who celebrate the Durgs Puja Festival,
a very happy and blessed family unity. Go easy on those
Indian sweets.

Best wishes,

Willy Wu (1971).


Msg from N P Singh

Hello Radheshshyam Ji,

Subho Bijoyar Antorik Abhinandan, Preeti O Subhechcha Janai.

N.P. Singh (1977


Thank you Nick for your kind wishes.
I wish the same to you and your family.
Cheers,

Radheshyam


Msg from Bhaskar Chakravarti

Dear Radheshyamji,

Thanks for the Mahatma Gandhi pps. I read some of the poignant quotes for the first time.

Happy Dushera !

Bhaskar Chakravorti

Sudan


Knowledge is understanding that a tomato is a fruit,
Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad.

No comments: