Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Respect for Sri H S Phoolka, an AAP candidate in Punjab

About four days back, a strange but pleasant incident happened with me; which is unforgettable.
 I along with number of Aam Aadmi Party supporters were gathered at Jamalpur Chownk, Chandigarh Road Ludhiana. The purpose was to campaign for AAP candidate Sh. H S Phoolka.
 AAP supporters were holding banners of Sh. Phoolka in their hands. They were also distributing the pamphlets to the persons passing there. 
Suddenly I saw a Police SUV with the sticker of VIP coming towards us.
 A high ranking Police Officer was sitting in the Car and he was holding a bunch of papers in his hands. The Car stopped near us.
 I thought that they may be on Election Duty and want to inquire about any permission about gathering. He opened the Window glass and handed over those papers to our Volunteers. I was surprised to see that it was a Poster of AAM AADMI PARTY having Photo of Sh. Phoolka on it. He said that the poster was lying in the street and he picked it up with the intention that Photo of Sh. Phoolka should not be in the feet of the people. Now he saw the volunteers, so handed it to the appropriate hands.
 I immediately approached him and thanked him from my heart. This type of respect Sh. Phoolka enjoys in the heart of Learned,Vigilant and Mature people of our Society. Mr. Phoolka has earned this reputation and respect due to his services to the Mankind and Society, particularly Delhi Sikh Riots Victims, Child and Girls Trafficking and Anti Drug Movements. He is fearlessly perseuing his activities for more than thirty years. Any Pressure or Threat from the Congress Leaders or from the Maffias could not divert him from his Selfless Mission
 I am not a blind supporter of any Person or Party. But I am the supporter of Merits and Values of a person. Shri H S Phoolka deserves to be Voted and Supported. This incident has further strengthened my decision to support Sh.Phoolka. I request you all to decide on the basis of Merits - Vote and Support Sh. H S Phoolka, candidate for AAM AADMI PARTY for Corruption Free and Clean Parliament of India. I am sure, if there will be Clean MP's in Parliament - irrespective of any party ; then every decision of Parliament will be better for our Country and Society.

The above is a report by Dhiraj Khanna in the AAP FB page.

No comments: