Wednesday, June 5, 2013

RTI -reactions of political parties

In my last post I had said that I was waiting for a reaction from AAP regarding the RTI against political parties.

I had also informed that I had written to them for their reactions.

It is given below.

AAP Dear Arvind,

The established political parties have come up with their reactions to the CIC verdict on the RTI against political parties. They are all on expected lines which may be seen on our blog http://goethals1907-2007.blogspot.in/2013/06/some-more-reactions-of-political.html

I am waiting for your parties reactions.

Best regards,

Radheshyam Sharma

Dear Radheyshyam,

We welcome RTI for political parties. And you will be pleased to know AAP lawyer Prashant Bhushan played an important role in bringing political parties under the ambit of RTI.

Let's stay in touch.

Regards,

Jyoti

Team AAP

No comments: